1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Anyone watched the Unchained scenes on PS4?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Michael B Murphy, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Michael B Murphy

None

Jun 30, 2016
    I've just stayed playing this recently, but I know KH2.8 has a few hours of movie clips that are apparently supposed to encompass most of the important parts of this game's story. I'm planning on getting 2.8 in the near future, and I'm wondering if there's any point in playing a mobile game when I could just get all the important bits in movie format.
    Not that I'm not enjoying this game, but typically speaking I'm not a huge fan of mobile games (I'm a handheld console gamer, through and through). Moreover, it seems like this game is lofty enough that it could take quite a while before I start encountering any significant story events (please correct me if I'm wrong on that one!)
    Have any of you guys made significant headway in this game, and also watched the scenes from 2.8? Do the scenes capture all the important parts of the game, to the point where it's not really necessary to play it?
    Also, is there any sort of 'Friends' system in the game? If so, throw down your usernames so I can add y'all!

Advertisement

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    FWIW I've never actually seen a PS4, so no username and won't be joining you.

3. Michael B Murphy

None

Jun 30, 2016
    Hah, I actually meant usernames for KHUx, but I'm feeling like they don't exist...