• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anything different but colors????

I'm not ready to upgrade. I had to settle for the Note 10+ just a couple of months before the S20+ release. What's special about the the FE? I wasn't even aware of its release.

Me neither, but it is a great phone for that price. A 'slightly' dumbed down version... That said, it has a bigger screen and battery than the more expensive S20...

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
I tried to find a comparison on the net between the Note 10+ and the the S20 FE but fell short. However, when I saw the price of the FE I was like how is my phone four times more expensive?

Exactly! The FE even has a couple specs that are better than the S20 and it is still cheaper, only Samsung can get away with that, lol.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
So there's a zilllion youtubes out about this now covering everything so all I'll say is price price price.

Warning, unpopular opinion follows:
For me one of the things that cut the price was eliminating the glass back. To me it's a plus I would have paid extra for. I never wanted glass on the back of a phone, it's something else that can break. I'm probably going to get one and go caseless.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones