1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anything different but colors????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Unforgiven, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...
    Moderator Thread Starter

So I already have the S20. Is this just colors? Did they tweak the specs to make it somewhere between the S20 and the S20+

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Steven58

Can't beat the price, for now.

Tempted

3. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

Looks like they made some changes for the S20 FE 5G.

Screen is reduced to 1080, has Gorilla Glass 3 instead of 6, no 8K recording.

NightAngel79 likes this.
  4. Steven58

Here is a good review with video, pics. All in all, it seems the best budget phone out there as it has great power, especially in the US.

5. olbriar

olbriar  

I'm not ready to upgrade. I had to settle for the Note 10+ just a couple of months before the S20+ release. What's special about the the FE? I wasn't even aware of its release.

6. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Me neither, but it is a great phone for that price. A 'slightly' dumbed down version... That said, it has a bigger screen and battery than the more expensive S20...

olbriar likes this.
  7. olbriar

olbriar  

I tried to find a comparison on the net between the Note 10+ and the the S20 FE but fell short. However, when I saw the price of the FE I was like how is my phone four times more expensive?

NightAngel79 likes this.
  8. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Exactly! The FE even has a couple specs that are better than the S20 and it is still cheaper, only Samsung can get away with that, lol.

Unforgiven likes this.
  9. TheOtherBill

TheOtherBill Well-Known Member

So there's a zilllion youtubes out about this now covering everything so all I'll say is price price price.

Warning, unpopular opinion follows:
    For me one of the things that cut the price was eliminating the glass back. To me it's a plus I would have paid extra for. I never wanted glass on the back of a phone, it's something else that can break. I'm probably going to get one and go caseless.

NightAngel79 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G release date is 02 October. Features and Specs include a 6.5" inch screen, 12MP camera, 6/8GB RAM, Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4500mAh battery.

02 October
Release Date
Reviews