1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Anything fun?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Austin Wright, May 22, 2016.

1. Austin Wright

Austin Wright Lurker
    None

May 22, 2016
    I just bought my HTC 10 and wondered if there are any cool features you guys have tried such as the HTC sense. Anything I should try or download?

Advertisement

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest
    None
    WELCOME TO ANDROID FORUMS Austin Wright !

I'm gonna do all kinds of whack stuff w/mine,but,that's another topic of discussion:

http://androidforums.com/threads/twrp-coming-soon-maybe-already-here-but-hiding-somewhere.1020345/

As for what the phone shipped with,I say give Blinkfeed a shot,fine-tune it to your interests.
    I even side-load it on my non-HTC devices.

3. WeeWilly

WeeWilly Android Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2015
    Male
    Retired
    Rescue, California
    The HTC 10 is my first HTC phone and Sense is a pretty good launcher. My only complaint is that the grid is too large and I couldn't find a way to change it. However, as good as Sense is, I love the features of Nova Launcher. Give it a try, it's free, and if you like it consider upgrading to Nova Launcher Prime.

KOLIO likes this.

HTC 10

The HTC 10 is a flagship smartphone by the Taiwanese company. Announced April 12th and available May 2016, the HTC 10 features a full metal unibody design with unique chamfered edges. It was the world's first device with optical image stabilization on both the front and rear cameras.
Tags: