1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Anything I can do before going to customer care?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kretalina, Jun 4, 2011.

1. kretalina

kretalina Lurker
    None

Jun 4, 2011
    Hi,

So I bought my brand new Europa just yesterday and with all the research i had done on it discovered it had an update. After trying to update it on my 64-bit computer by Kies and failing my boyfriend who has the same exact phone and aswell just recieved it yesterday got the update on Kies on his 32bit computer, after trying to do it on his computer for my phone the download got all the way to 100% but then it said it needed to connect again (I didn't disconnect it from the computer or anything I just left it do it itself) after patiently waiting for too long I realized it wasn't doing anything so i disconnected my phone. Now my phone wont turn on and when i try to turn it on it just shows a caution sign in between a phone and computer, i then went back to kies and tried to do the emergency firmware update but that didn't work because it said it wasnt connecting to the phone for some reason (this was all through USB). After trying everything, looking it up on google and all types of forums I found nothing, tomorrow im going to customer care, is there any way anyone knows anything else that i can do?

I've restarted the computer, reinstalled the kies, turned the phone on and off, did everything i could think of....

Thanks, sorry for the long paragraph.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Sure sorry to hear you are having a problem. Being as the phone is brand new I believe I'd take it back. Let them fix it for ya. Good luck.