1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anything in Android that can change the active area mapping of my OTG tablet?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by heiza, Apr 15, 2020.

1. heiza

heiza Lurker

I have a OP6 and I found an XP-Pen drawing tablet that I can use with Android via an OTG adapter.

It works, but the problem is, the active area is a 16:9 ratio, while the OP6 is 19:9. So anything I draw on the tablet ends up a little squished or stretched.

I was wondering if there's an Android utility that can alter how much of the tablet can be used at one time, and fit it into a 19:9 ratio probably, with a margin of the active area disabled.

Or if there's something that will change the aspect ratio to 16:9 via software.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kapookna

kapookna Lurker

I have a OP6 and I found an XP-Pen drawing tablet that I can use with Android via an OTG adapter.

It works, but the problem is, the active area is a 16:9 ratio, while the OP6 is 19:9. So anything I draw on the tablet ends up a little squished or stretched.

I was wondering if there's an Android utility that can alter how much of the tablet can be used at one time, and fit it into a 19:9 ratio probably, with a margin of the active area disabled.

Or if there's something that will change the aspect ratio to 16:9 via software.

OnePlus 6 Forum

The OnePlus 6 release date was May 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.28" inch screen, 20MP camera, 6/8GB RAM, Snapdragon 845 processor, and 3300mAh battery.

May 2018
Release Date
Reviews