1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Anything in the horizon for 2012 (besides ICS)?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Spork3245, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Spork3245

Spork3245 Lurker
    None

Jan 5, 2012
    Hi everyone,

I currently own a Sony ericsson satio (Symbian), I mostly went with this phone for the high-end camera (12mp Sony cyber-shot) with a xenon flash. Anyway, I'm thinking of switching over to a droid for my next phone, I know that there's barely any droids with a xenon flash or a camera over 8mp, but that's okay as long as it's a decent camera. Basically, I have at&t, so instead of dropping a ridiculous amount of money (again) on an unlocked phone, I figured I'd just buy something from them directly. I'm currently checking out the Samsung galaxy sII, Samsung galaxy sII skyrocket, and lg nitro hd... Also considering the lg thrill 4g, as the 3d screen compells me, however the 5mp camera makes me weary of it.
    Anyway, with a renew of my long-done contract most of the phones can be had fairly cheap, however I'll be sitting with it for a good 2 years due to resigning a contract, SO that being said - is there anything neat-looking on the horizon in 2012? Better 3d phones, quad cores, nvidia Tegra 3/3.5 based phones? I can def hang onto my satio for awhile, I'm just getting tired of not having the same app-functionality of a droid or iOS based phone (also, I just got a droid tablet for Christmas and figured it'd be good to sync it with a phone :) )

Thanks in advance everyone!

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
  3. bonescricket

bonescricket Lurker
    None

Jan 5, 2012
    Cricket as just came out with the Huawei MERCURY. 8mp Front and rear side camera. Best picture quality and clearity ive seen SMARTPHONE yet

4. AndroidAdvntge

None

Dec 29, 2011