• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Anything new?

I sure did miss my "stone-old Prevail Dweebs" that may or may not be sexy nerds. :D I know, yall missed me. Seriously though, there's no point for all the "i-Hype". I'm somewhat annoyed by modding it. I had to see if there was something neat I could do to my beloved Prevail. Is it really only $30?? I seriously may have to stop in at Kmart on Black Friday. I'm still on CM7, I tried CTmod, but something along the way didn't work right.

Upvote 0
Is the touch screen recovery stable..is it worth the upgrade? I've been playing in evo land for a while and missed that one myself.

Edit: check that..its a Hroark13 port..I know its legit. It's amazing how he, blood and kouma have kept this phone usable for so long. Big thanks to all the devs and themers here by the way. I miss the atmosphere here. Not near the drama as my new "home".

Upvote 0
I sure did miss my "stone-old Prevail Dweebs" that may or may not be sexy nerds. :D I know, yall missed me. Seriously though, there's no point for all the "i-Hype". I'm somewhat annoyed by modding it. I had to see if there was something neat I could do to my beloved Prevail. Is it really only $30?? I seriously may have to stop in at Kmart on Black Friday. I'm still on CM7, I tried CTmod, but something along the way didn't work right.

Suggestion : Get 3 Prevails......... One for CTMod, one for CM7 and one for 187Mod....... This way you save all the ROM flashing and can use whatever ( or cwhatever!! LOL ) fits to your dress !!! Grinzzzzzzzzzzzz

EDIT : I just reversed the "Stone-Old-Prevail-Dweebs" to YOUNG !!! LOL LOL LOL ;)

Reactions: cwhatever
Upvote 0
I want an extra one for mp3 and camera ect. This way if drop or ruin won't be too upset. Keep phone now with service as primary. Gonna see if I can get one or 2 :) maybe!

LOL, no doubt. Man, I've been trying to get my wife to start using an Android for over a year now and she just will not budge on giving her Juno up. I have a feeling that she may end up giving in when I get the new Prevail and actually show her how easy it is to use. If she still won't use it I'll just do like you and use it for an mp3 player and such. Man. it's gonna be nice just to have another Prevail in the house!! LOL

Upvote 0
I would've gladly bought me a gun also if I'd of had the extra money to go To Franklin's Gun Shop. I want a polished aluminum .357,but not the shiny polished, the dull polished aluminum, or even The Lady Smith And Wesson. I'd have to customize the handle though. But back to phones, yes, the $30 purchase was my big ticket item, everyone else was fighting over the tvs. SMH

Upvote 0
Yeah, buit most TV's and cameras are much cheaper to buy in January or February..... But the Prevail for $30 at Kmart and the Kyocera Hydro for $38.88 by Walmart were still good deals.....

BTW, it's called "brushed" nickel or chrome !! ;) And yes, they are pretty guns !! ;)

Lmfao yes that's the term! Brushed nickel. :rolleyes: They are very pretty. You and LV can be such smart@sses. Lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones