1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Anyway to roll back software update?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bunraku, Oct 21, 2010.

1. bunraku

bunraku Active Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Hi

I updated my software yesterday to 2.1 and don't like it. Bit laggy and was wondering if there is a way to rollback?

Thanx

Advertisement

2. bunraku

bunraku Active Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Hi.

Not had any answers yet so don't know if there's a fix so may as well lump it just now.

Couple of help topics if anyone can help.

1) I can't sync my mail. I have entered the correct username and password, but it says authentication failed and to verify these. I am using googlemail. Any help?

2) I can't see a mobile connect widget anymore to add to one of my home screens. It used to be addable before the firmare upgrade, but now i can't see it to add. So i have to go into my settings everytime i am out of the house to connect to the internet to turn this on. Any help?

Thanx

3. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 1, 2009
    UK
    Widget disappearance is a common problem after the update, but I don't know if I've come across anyone with a definite fix. A factory reset is something I've heard suggested. But I could be wrong, so you might not want to waste your time ;)

If you end up rolling back, you'll have to do a factory reset anyway though :p

For gmail, are you using the actual gmail app? Or a different one? Can you log into the gmail website with those details?

Tags: