• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AOSP 2.2 Dialer question

I have the AOSP ROM installed. I'm pretty sure it's the 2.2 version but I'm not sure how to verify that. Also I'm using DialerOne. When I'm on a call and the screen times out, if I hit the red button, the phone call is ended rather than reawakening the screen. Can anyone help me fix this?

Thanks,

Dan

Go to settings/about phone, and you will see your version number there, and hit the menu button instead of the red end button

I have the AOSP ROM installed. I'm pretty sure it's the 2.2 version but I'm not sure how to verify that. Also I'm using DialerOne. When I'm on a call and the screen times out, if I hit the red button, the phone call is ended rather than reawakening the screen. Can anyone help me fix this?

Thanks,

Dan

Reactions: wddamf
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones