1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

AOSP Camera Question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MusicJunkie, Apr 14, 2012.

1. MusicJunkie

MusicJunkie Android Expert

I know on Sense based ROMs, the picture destination folder is "100MEDIA" and most of my pictures (aside from the recent pictures taken) are in that folder. I'm using an AOSP ROM and the camera that these use puts the picture in "Camera" folder. I'm a neat freak and I want all my pictures snapped to be in the "100MEDIA" folder just in case I decide to go back to a Sense based ROM. Is there ANYWAY to change the folder where the camera in AOSP ROMs stores its pictures?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. alaman68

alaman68 Newbie

my thought would be no since the destination path is written by part of the driver. I could be wrong though, so you could probably unzip the camera.apk using 7zip, take a look and change it. tommy tomato also has an android utility out you could probably build and change the destination path too. however, when you do flash back to a sense ROM, your AOSP pics will be viewable in the "Camera Shots" folder in the gallery.

are you more concerned with finding the pics for transferring to your computer or for just finding them in your gallery?

3. MusicJunkie

MusicJunkie Android Expert

Neither, I just want them all in one place, lol.

4. alaman68

alaman68 Newbie

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews