• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AOSP][GB][ROM] D.E.S.T.I.N.Y 2012 Project

actually chinese peoples dont even share the rom if they had one

they ask the members to reply to the thread for no reason but just to make thread more active and long

at last they will provide the link for the file in 21st page

hence the forums gives them some reward points for posting such a long and active thread and they earn money from these points

wtf

Upvote 0
actually chinese peoples dont even share the rom if they had one

they ask the members to reply to the thread for no reason but just to make thread more active and long

at last they will provide the link for the file in 21st page

hence the forums gives them some reward points for posting such a long and active thread and they earn money from these points

wtf

saivignesh what we can do is we all can get on their forum and then we all will start posting on the thread and will try to make the thread length and make it till it reaches 21 pages as if we all will be posting back to back questions and other stuffs where the thread will get longer and by this they will get what they want and we will get what we want so what say if all agree then saivignesh you provide the link for the forum and we all will start posting their using the google translator common guys we need to do this to get the stuff out from them so post your comments here once we had few members agreeing on this then saivignesh can provide the link and we all can join the group.

Upvote 0
I am in too guys...
But unfortunately, there aren't enough people to start D.E.S.T.I.N.Y today.

I need a Team of 3 Developers including me to Sync Git Repo for Gingerbread and start developments. But right now, there are only two people interested in that.

Me and Rayner123. So, need another active developer....
Sorry guys, but it's definitely not possible to make a whole ROM from scratch alone.

Regards.
ADProgrammer

Upvote 0
Now we will have to develop that sim changer hydraulik system someone was talking abt sm months back, lol....:D

hEY MASTERMIND1024, YOU HAVE LAUGHED AT ME FOR CHANGE OF SIMS FOR 3G CONNECTION, BY SAYING PUT HYDRAULIC SYSTEM IN THE PHONE.

RECENTLY ALSO, YOU ARE LAUGHED IN ONE OR OTHER THREAD,
BUT, SAGARWEP SHOWED AND PAVED THE WAY,
IT IS THE THOUGHT WHICH WORKS FOR DEV. NOT LAUGHING,
IF YOU LAUGH ON THOUGHTS, WE CANNOT GET WHAT WE ARE PRESENTLY USING INCLUDING MOBILE PHONES.
THANKS TO SAGARWEP FOR GIVING THE FEATURE IN HIS ICS V3, I..E, SWAPPING OF SIMS FOR 3G NETWORK WITH OUT CHANGING THE SIM SLOTS.

I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR PROVIDING CWM RECOVERY WITH EX2BACKUP SUPPORT. EVERYTHING CAN BE DONE.

CHEERUP, DONT LAUGH, DONT BE SERIOUS, I LOVE YOU ALL DEVELOPERS ESPECIALLY FOR MICROMAX A75
I ALSO REQUEST YOU ADD SWAP SUPPORT IF POSSIBLE, THINK ABOUT, YOU CAN DO THAT, DEFINATELY YOU CAN DO THAT,
THANKS ONCE AGAIN TO YOU AND SAGARWEP AND AD(SPECIAL THANKS)

Upvote 0
hEY MASTERMIND1024, YOU HAVE LAUGHED AT ME FOR CHANGE OF SIMS FOR 3G CONNECTION, BY SAYING PUT HYDRAULIC SYSTEM IN THE PHONE.

IF YOU LAUGH ON THOUGHTS, WE CANNOT GET WHAT WE ARE PRESENTLY USING INCLUDING MOBILE PHONES.
THANKS TO SAGARWEP FOR GIVING THE FEATURE IN HIS ICS V3, I..E, SWAPPING OF SIMS FOR 3G NETWORK WITH OUT CHANGING THE SIM SLOTS.

I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR PROVIDING CWM RECOVERY WITH EX2BACKUP SUPPORT. EVERYTHING CAN BE DONE.

CHEERUP, DONT LAUGH, DONT BE SERIOUS, I LOVE YOU ALL DEVELOPERS ESPECIALLY FOR MICROMAX A75
I ALSO REQUEST YOU ADD SWAP SUPPORT IF POSSIBLE, THINK ABOUT, YOU CAN DO THAT, DEFINATELY YOU CAN DO THAT,

I remember that
BTW

3g swap possible in sagarwep's rom??

Upvote 0

Seriously dude, what does this all???
1st thing, no one was laughing at u or ur thought.
2nd thing, hydraulik system joke was made by someone else monthsss back n i just remind people how truly we laughed when he said that.
3rd thing, to get work 3g on both sim, isn't possible in stock rom thats what i mean....n what sagar has provided, is not a stock rom. its a ported rom of some other device which had that feature...that function is no way in stock rom.
I appreciate his work but if u really ask him to get that feature to stock rom then i will admire him too.I m not challenging anyone here or questioning someone's knowledge or hardwork.he indeed is a good knowledgeable guy, i love his roms n i m infact using his rom only coz i found them better then crap stock rom.even i tried to fix some issues on his last ics 2.0 rom coz i didn't wanted to spoil a very good rom just because he was little busy then....so please don't question my intentions.

I never meant to hurt someone's feeling or laugh at someone....
But if u feel the other way then i apologize....

It was nice seeing u all guys at A75 forum...i think its time for me to move on.c ya guys...
Just

Upvote 0
Now we will have to develop that sim changer hydraulik system someone was talking abt sm months back, lol....:D

yes bro.!!
i had gone through that thread too.!!!
and seriously i laughed whole day about that hydraulic system,.!! :hahaha::rofl:

See....it was a simple joke ! look everyone is soo happy here, y wud we wann b serious ? Its scientifically proven that enjoying the work we r doing improves performance exponentially :) , and that over time it decides how many birthdays we can celebrate :p ( The more the better )
And if i hurt any sentiments with that ambitious hydraulic system comment of mine, my sheer apologies :(
And now a request no one gets sentimental here ! is that fine ?
Lets all ride the car of happiness ! :p :car:

Upvote 0
See....it was a simple joke ! look everyone is soo happy here, y wud we wann b serious ? Its scientifically proven that enjoying the work we r doing improves performance exponentially :) , and that over time it decides how many birthdays we can celebrate :p ( The more the better )
And if i hurt any sentiments with that ambitious hydraulic system comment of mine, my sheer apologies :(
And now a request no one gets sentimental here ! is that fine ?
Lets all ride the car of happiness ! :p :car:
Thats my point....Let's roll buddyyyy.....:car:

Upvote 0
But you have peoples who were interested in this then what happen?

Bro, interested people are another thing and people working together to make the thing is a completely different thing. If I put up my massive list to do on here... you'll see how much tougher it is.

Sorry but thats all I can say.

Regards.

Upvote 0
Bro, interested people are another thing and people working together to make the thing is a completely different thing. If I put up my massive list to do on here... you'll see how much tougher it is.

Sorry but thats all I can say.

Regards.

I am always ready commander just tell the work :D
507ceae43fbf69462746d9cc5e411cf370a7055b5ef6d0c8a7c80ba5a48998644g.jpg

Upvote 0
Anyone has Unlimited Internet and is willing to download 8 - 10 GB ?? If yes please answer, as we need to start this project ASAP!!

Do you mean 8 to 10GB in one go or we can have to download total files of 8 to 10GB as if i can download from my office but cant download 8 to 10 gb in one go can download it in parts if possible. But buddy do i also need to download it as if i just know the surface of developments nothing else under it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones