• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AOSP V 0.9.7 three way call issue

DonB

♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™
Nov 30, 2009
18th Hole Of the Golf Course
Anyone that is on this ROM, I would like you to try making a 3 way call and let me know if you are able to, please post, some seem to be able to do so and others not and we are trying to find the reason and culprit, all suggestions are welcomed, I even spoke with the developer and he is still trying to find out why some can and others can't :cool:

OK update, I flashed CM 6 tonight and have the same issue with the Rom, not able to make a 3 way call, just to clarify in case peeps want to know my process, while on a call, I hit add a call, then type the phone number I want to add, then I hit call button, then I hear a dial tone and then silence the second counter works as I see the seconds moving, but nothing on the other end, if I wait or if I hit merge calls I get a fast busy signal and the call gets disconnected. So tonight I decided to flash back my stock rooted ROM to see, and low and behold, I am able to do a 3 way call, so it is something in Both Senseless ROMS that is not allowing me to make a 3 way call, any suggestions, I am all ears, I even spent 2 hours today with the developer of AOSP, and still no go, and also called Sprint to see if they could refresh the phone and still nothing, and no I did not tell them I was rooted, LOL

Upvote 0
NP bro, I did talk with AOSP yesterday in the IRC Chat and we tried numerous things and still no go, funny part is that it works fine for some and not for others, go figure, LOL, but when I did flash a 2.1 ROM it worked fine, lol

Don - I was wrong - Seems it is an issue with the Nonsense roms.
My memory must have been from NFX.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones