• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AotS Gadget Pr0n Droid X

It's sad that the AOTS review was better than Engadget's. Kevin at least mentioned VZ and the quality of the network, Engadget conveniently left call quality out of the entire review. I mean, how important is call quality when reviewing a *PHONE*. Good job AOTS, and I'm happy to see Olivia moving on to The Daily Show, she's going to do great.

Guess I am going to start watching the daily show: )

Upvote 0
If you're trying to get an outburst, this really isn't the website/forum to do it.
I guess if you don't like tech news along with gaming news,
then I guess the show isn't for you.
They had a much better review than Engadget.
Please keep things positive here.

lol, I just have a deep hatred for that show. I do like tech news along with gaming news but just wish the show never changed from the original.

Upvote 0
I did like thescreensavers when it was on. I liked AOTS when it first came out better than the way it is now. Its cool now too tho. Its a funny show now...lol
I didnt like Kevin Rose leaving and that blonde chick, cant remember her name now.

The whole G4 channel was better before they completely changed the format. I miss Street Fury.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones