1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root Apex 1.4 Theme List

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SimsDelt, Feb 18, 2011.

1. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Android Expert

This is just a list of themes for Apex 1.4. I did not make these themes, only made the list of them. All credit is due to the creators. Go to the links I provide below each theme for download/instructions. Right now it is a short list. But I will be updating as much as possible. If you know of anymore please list theme here and I will add them to the OP.

Update: 2/19/11 - 11:54 est (added screeny of Watermark'd)

Black, White and Chrome for Apex 1.4

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-all-things-root/278467-theme-black-white-chrome-apex-1-4-0-a.html

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Blue Gingerbread for Apex 1.4

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...-gingerbread-blue-liberty-1-5-apex-1-4-a.html

[​IMG]

Aqua for Apex 1.4

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-all-things-root/280122-theme-port-aqua-apex-v1-4-a.html

[​IMG]

Blue Apex for Apex 1.4 (Android Central, you have to register to see links)

Blue Apex for 1.4.0

[​IMG]

Apex Watermarked

Apex-Watermark\'D_1.4.0.zip- Direct Download

Please install using normal theme install. I'm not responsible for anything you do to your phone. (Can't find the original forum thread for this theme)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement

Fabolous, cultldr, fatpomp and 6 others like this.
  2. Padron26

Padron26 Well-Known Member

Here's the Watermark'd. I've been waiting for this 1, thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. bigshotproducer

bigshotproducer Android Enthusiast

Is this watermarkd theme diiferent from the 1.3.1 version? Thanks

4. Padron26

I just posted a second image, I think the app images are what you were asking about.

5. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Android Expert

Updated with screenshots that Padron26 provided for Watermark'd

6. hdkilner

hdkilner Member

Quick question, are these themes going to create multiple messageing services like the themes for 1.3.1 did??

7. Raptor912

Raptor912 Android Enthusiast

^I have not had this issue with any of these themes so far

8. ldtush

ldtush Lurker

You just have to turn off "notifications" for the service your NOT using. :)

9. xliderider

xliderider Android Expert

Not the same problem. He's talking about there being multiple messaging APK files installed in the System files like Messaging.apk and MMS.apk where one of them had to be disabled to prevent problems.

10. Padron26

when I had the watermark'd 1.3 theme installed on apex 1.4, I had 2 gallery apps. With the updated watermark'd I didn't have double gallery apps.

11. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Android Expert

I know the first one in the list will create multiple .apks if you have changed anything that is AOSP stock in the ROM to BLUR (ex. If you changed in the toolbox to "Blur Messaging Suite" and then install the theme, it will add back in all the AOSP stuff.)

12. Trooper

Trooper Android Expert

I'm hoping someone can port the cyan gb theme that was done for Liberty to ApeX. That would rock!

13. hdkilner

hdkilner Member

Question, tried BWC its ok but some buttons hard to read in that color.Now how do I remove it and go back to the plain 1.4
    can I just reflash 1.4 again to get ride of the theme??

PS. as per my previous post this theme did install multiple messageing .apks you will need to go to terminal emulator and run apextoolbox. I chose the moto messegeing just because i know it works well with sms and mms messageing (just my preference) so i didnt get multiple notifications.

14. hdkilner

hdkilner Member

lucky

15. CHP

CHP Newbie

is there a vanilla or black aosp theme available? I love the aosp look.

16. XiangZ321

XiangZ321 Lurker

Could any get REVOlution with green and white working on 1.4? I really miss the circular clock, but I don't like the black/white/chrome theme.

17. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Android Expert

Fab said he is working on Revo and Nextheme for 1.4.1. I will update this thread when all these themes are updated to 1.4.1. Not worth updating themes that have an outdated framework in them. And you will get multiple msg/email apks with almost all these themes if you have changed to Blur stuff in toolbox. All I do to avoid it is just remove the email/mms apks from the theme's .zip before installing it.