1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

APEX RC3 to stock rooted GB 602?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dabrador, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Dabrador

Dabrador Android Enthusiast

Need some advice. What's the easiest way to go from APEX RC3 to stock and rooted 602 Gingerbread?

Thanks all!

Advertisement

2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

wipe data and cache, and flash the prerooted .602 rom.... why do you want to go to the .602 rom?

Dabrador likes this.
  3. Dabrador

I'm having all sorts of problems with RC3:

• Battery usage...at random times, the Android OS decides to become a battery hog
    • Video...videos that I've captured will not play
    • Exchange e-mail...the app will not sync properly to show accurate # of unread e-mails
    • Gallery...at random times, the gallery will say the SD card is unmounted and unable to show pics

I've already tried re-installing the ROM and continue to get the same problems. Each time, I wipe everything...still have the same problems.

I'd like to get to a fast, stable and basic setup. I'm open to any suggestions for a ROM.

4. VoidedSaint

5. Dabrador

I've not tried CM7...not too sure of all the "builds" and trying to keep up with the progress. If it's stable and everything works, I'll try it. Is it at a point that I can install and forget about it without having to watch for updates?

Also, to get to stock and rooted 602, can I just use the 602 AIO in the TBH app or is there another/better way?

6. VoidedSaint

as far as i know its stable, just get the most current version and you will be fine, no need to download all the nightlies as you may find the version that works perfectly for you, i was on nightly 20+ for a long long time, and i never bothered to upgrade it lol

7. Dabrador

Next question...easiest way to go from RC3 to CM7?

Thanks so much VS!

8. VoidedSaint

to go from rc3 to cm7 for gb kernel

wipe data and cache

^_^

but it must be cm7 for gb kernel

Dabrador likes this.