1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

.APK and markets

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SekiTimewalker, Sep 5, 2011.

1. SekiTimewalker

I just backed up and reinstalled all my apps, but they don't show up in the market. I looked around a bit and found that Titanium could fix it, but my droid isn't rooted and I can't connect my droid to the computer because the microUSB cord is broken. It only charges the droid in certain positions. Is there any way to get these apps into the market, or do I need to uninstall and reinstall them slowly through the market?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

Try rebooting the phone, checking market, and then rebooting the phone again and checking the market again. Sometimes that may help.

I'm assuming that you used TiBu to bu and restore, right?

3. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

I'm pretty sure the only non-root option is to install them from the market. But that said, you wouldn't have to uninstall them to do this - just install the app from the market and it will ask if you want to replace the current installation. That way you keep your data for all the apps and it wont be a fresh install.

4. SekiTimewalker

I used FileExpert to backup. But I'll install from the market. Thanks.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews