1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Apk Easy Tool error compile

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ros66pa, May 14, 2019.

1. ros66pa

ros66pa Lurker

Hi, I decompiled an apk file and everything went fine. The moment I go to recompile it creates an error. How can I solve it? this happens with all programs, apk easy tool, apk multi tool etc., I attach error created by apk easy tool. Sorry for my English but I use google translator. Thank you.

Error Log:

I: Using Apktool 2.4.0
    I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
    I: Building resources...
    W: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prontuario_cds_2019_v1.2_com.app.prontuariocds18\AndroidManifest.xml:1: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'compileSdkVersion' in package 'android'
    W:
    W: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prontuario_cds_2019_v1.2_com.app.prontuariocds18\AndroidManifest.xml:1: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'compileSdkVersionCodename' in package 'android'
    W:
    brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec (exit code = 1): [C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar_5175151526350691806.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 127, --min-sdk-version, 8, --target-sdk-version, 26, --version-code, 3, --version-name, 1.2, --no-version-vectors, -F, C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL8261082742493388801.tmp, -0, arsc, -0, arsc, -I, C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prontuario_cds_2019_v1.2_com.app.prontuariocds18\res, -M, C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\prontuario_cds_2019_v1.2_com.app.prontuariocds18\AndroidManifest.xml]

saarawilliam likes this.
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by bcrichster, May 14, 2019 (3 points)
  3. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

• Which apk tool are you using
    • Which PC distro (OS)
    I ask because to pit it bluntly, Windows is horrible when dealing with Android files, incompatible in many ways. Any Windows version Android tool is like a hack of a hack just to have a possibility of function. Use Linux or a Linux USB (liveboot with persistence, because Android is MADE from Linux. If you can't live without Windows OS, your options will always remain limited. I tend to dualboot my PC's with both Linux & Windows so I always have all options available without needing to fight a hack job of a tool. The best apk.tools I've seen an used were from SuperR's Kitchen, he stays up to date on everything. I recommend the Donate version because it has a ton of plugins and extras. He has a cpl of kitchen-ready Linux.iso files so you choose between your preference of Mint Cinnamon: "Mint4Kitchen" (better for ppl who come fresh from Windows as it offers similar structural setup) or Ubuntu in "Ubuntu4Kitchen" HERE

saarawilliam, mikedt and Unforgiven like this.

Online Compiler (Beta)

Online Compiler (Beta) Forum

app.compiler

#1 IDE on mobile to Edit, Compile and run programs. It has compiler for c language, compiler for c++ and 23 programming languages Online Console Compiler (Beta) is the fastest online compiler and IDE to compile and run programs/code snippets on your smartphone for 23 programming languages. The best way to practice coding on the go, anytime, anywhere. Languages supported include:
1. Bash (Shell Script) 2. C - GCC Compiler 3. C++ - GCC Compiler 4. C++ 14 - GCC Compiler 5. C++ 17 - GCC Compiler 6. C# (C Sharp) - Mono compiler 7. Clojure 8. Go Language 9. Java 7 10. Java 8 11. MySQL 12. Objective-C 13. Perl 14. PHP 15. NodeJS 16. Python 2.7 17. Python 3.0 18. R Language 19. Ruby 20. Scala 21. Swift 1.2 22. VB.Net - Mono Compiler 23. Pascal Features included are:
1. Code Syntax Highlighting 2. Open your existing code snippet from Internal storage, 3. Auto Save your code as you type. 4. Add single and multiple Inputs to your code. Disclaimer:
Online Console Compiler uses strong cloud based compilers to compile the code and display output, it is the fastest code compiler and app size is just ~1.7 MB. Simply type or copy the source code of your favourite programming language in the IDE and run it within seconds. Practice your coding skills and see your code snippets come to life. Instead of rating us low, you can write your problems to us at hello@prghub.com
; that will help us help you better. Online Console Compiler is still in Beta, we expect your support by reporting us in case you come across any bugs. At Nexino, we are constantly working to improve this product. Your love, guidance, and support are greatly appreciated! Visit our website : https://compiler.run

READ MORE
March 18, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
Installs