• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP][2.1+] Call Back Reminder-er

Noties

Jul 26, 2013
ic_launcher.png Call Back Reminder-er
v.1.4.4

en_01_main_screen_750.png en_02_caller_750.png en_03_notifications_750.png

There are situations when you cannot pick up the phone, although you see that someone's calling you. You may hang up, but how you'll manage to call back all the persons, whom called you whilst you were busy? Don't bother, with Call Back Reminder-er you will be able to set notifications to call back with one single tap.

Features of the application:
- End call
- Start service with system boot
- Boot persistent notifications
- Easy management of notifications
- One-tap reminder time chooser
- Send SMS that you'll call back later
- Custom notifications sound
- Tool to customize button position
- No ADs

ic_launcher.png

This is a paid application, but you can get a fully functional trial version or lite version on Google Play:
trial:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nniwcyb.trial
lite:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nniwcyb.lite

If you have any questions just ask :)

ic_launcher.png WiFive
Wi-Fi chat

en_I_port.png en_I_land.png

Let the social be with you.

Launch WiFive application and immediately start chatting with whose who is using it too within your Wi-Fi network. No Internet needed. Also, there is no need to set up a server. Simple, eh?

But of cause there are some conditions.
In order to receive messages your device should not ignore broadcast UPD packets (as long as I know some devices are doing it, for example HTC)
Your Wi-Fi network should not block UPD packets (as long as I know some network managers are doing it). But it's OK if you are creating Wi-Fi Spot yourself. Google it, it's pretty straightforward.
Also, be aware of some possible message loss.

Have fun with unlimited communication! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones