• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP][2.2+]MyColorScreen | Updated [v1.30][18Dec]

frenzyboi

Lurker
Jul 12, 2012
Requirement : Android 2.2+
Description : Tired of using MyColorScreen's website on mobile but it's loading too slowly? There you go.

zheuP.png

Features :

• Loads Android [only] screens from http://mycolorscreen.com/explore/?os=android
  • Caching server-sided system - Loads data faster instead of grabbing data every single time a user loads the app.
  • View number of comment/favourites/likes off the app quickly, just like on the website itself.
  • View comments, with commentor's profile name and picture.
  • View description of each screen, with author's name and profile picture.
  • Never ending list.
  • View item's other screenshot
  • Copy individual item's url to clipboard to share them or directly go to the website!

Planned Features

• View applications that make up for that particular screen - Look at the banner's third phone, The empty list at the bottom ;)
  • Faster server loading speed - I'm using free host for now.
  • Better actionbar with Holo look - I can't promise anytime soon. Been having lots of errors with ActionBar Sherlock with Override errors.
  • Theming options
  • Better design - I'm focusing on functionalities right now. Design will be implemented slowly.

Some screenshots :
S3N6zl.jpg
ajlpFl.jpg
YdFtAl.png
HOFCxl.jpg
9w2Kwl.png
IPvS6l.jpg
miJFNl.png
G0Lubl.jpg
SYvJKl.png
OokcCl.jpg
5IDSul.png

Damn it, imgur screwed up my image.

Please note :
Because data is not directly sync with mycolorscreen itself, cache is updated every 2 hours. I will lower it soon.

Download :
[v1.30] www.shaunidiot.info/android/colorscreen/MyColorScreen_latest.apk

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog :
[17Dec] v1.25 - Initial release.

[18Dec] v1.30:

• Added "Share" screen option
  • For phones that are API 11 and above shall get Holo theme! [default] Older phones get Light theme!
  • Check for updates option
  • View changelog if updates are available
  • Download newer version in app itself. Then install automatically after downloading

Problems :
Crouton not showing up below ActionBar.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones