1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

[APP][4.0.3+] Riilo is published

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by arcanesoul, Jan 5, 2014.

1. arcanesoul

arcanesoul Newbie
    None

Riilo is an app which (we hope) will create a new way of interaction between people from all over the world. The idea is to allow anybody, to reach any location on Earth, and interact with people from that specific place.
    You can get Riilo from Google Play.

For example, Riilo allows anyone, no matter where they are located, to talk to people who are, or will be in Times Square, New York.

Similarly, Riilo enables one to interact with local people and find useful information. For example, if one wonders whether the local groceries store still has a particular product, he/she can just ask people who are at the store right now.

We are in the very beginning, so Riilo is quite empty. However, as Riilo gains more users it will become more interesting; as we continue to iterate and build tools for our users, Riilo becomes more powerful and more useful.

Let me know what you guys think.

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Still checking it all the time to see if anyone is anywhere near me. So far, no one close.

3. arcanesoul

arcanesoul Newbie
    None

Thanks for your interest! The more users there are on this app, the better it gets, and that is our main challenge. We will be working on promoting it, but I cannot promise there will be users around you. I guess you could tell your neighbors, or friends about it. :)