• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP][4.0+] CastChat Broadcast to other users in your area

castchat

Lurker
Jul 10, 2014
Hello!

CastChat is an app that allows you to send "broadcasts" to other users in your area, with a range of up to 20km. These broadcasts will be sent directly to your phone, so there is no need to refresh/pull from a database each time you want to see if there are any new messages. You can then message users privately, if you wish. There is no need to make any accounts!

I think this app would be great for anything that would require you to get help/spread your thoughts to other people that you may not know, but you would like to be in your community. Whether that looking for classmates to study with, or just talking about something that is specific to your area (sports, hanging out, etc).

CastChat
Thank you!

Amirite

Amirite lets you post your story/opinion and see how well others agree with you! Any votes you get will be added to your total score. There is no registration and it is totally anonymous! :)

oy7ZRdF.png

Upvote 0
Hi castchat :)

I've merged your announcement threads to comply with AF's "one thread per developer" policy, which aims to reduce clutter and make it easier for our members to follow your releases. :thumbup:

Please be sure to review the posting guidelines, and feel free to contact me (or another member of the staff) if you have any questions. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones