• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP][4.4+]Super Points - Make Money, Earn Cash

DevCodez

Lurker
Nov 20, 2016
Earn Cash by Doing Simple Tasks: Watch Videos, Answer Surveys, and Install Apps

Here's the new way to earn and get free cash using your gadget! Just do simple tasks such as watching videos, answering surveys, playing games, and installing apps from our third party services. For every offer you complete you will be awarded with in-app points which can be redeemed for PayPal cash once you reach the minimum points to convert.

You can also earn more points by inviting more friends to use Super Points. You can refer as many friends as you want by simply sharing your Referral Code.

There are also 4 upgrade options you can choose from - Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum. Higher membership type means higher commissions you can get and higher levels you can reach.

For FREE members:
  • Up to 2-level referral
  • Referral Upgrade Bonus up to 10%
  • Referral Income up to 10%
  • Point value: 1000 points = $1.00

For BRONZE members:
  • Up to 3-level referral
  • Referral Upgrade Bonus up to 15%
  • Referral Income up to 15%
  • Point value: 900 points = $1.00

For SILVER members:
  • Up to 5-level referral
  • Referral Upgrade Bonus up to 20%
  • Referral Income up to 20%
  • Point value: 800 points = $1.00

For GOLD members:
  • Up to 7-level referral
  • Referral Upgrade Bonus up to 25%
  • Referral Income up to 25%
  • Point value: 700 points = $1.00

For PLATINUM members:
  • Up to 10-level referral
  • Referral Upgrade Bonus up to 40%
  • Referral Income up to 40%
  • Point value: 500 points = $1.00

***You don't need to pay extra money to upgrade your membership. You just have to use your points.

pckw6UiEAmy_fwDhURs4fPUpQln3c_mpL89xkoQ3VawyoetkOHZq_PVe9TmtQ-Mywmo=h310

slide_3.webp

T_-kHKgZRiA5Llkymidz2TB1ZF8LXVJ_c66XdODlH4Bgb_BRQ7Gh2XxLA2NFvhxQoA=h310

0cG3S5stiTtZ84GmUIDyYjQQnjovf7oFeAFLxPPynyxiankkk6xCr54iEvC9sm0APeg=h310

5z4d8CcI9zFEkW5KHHFvFZgoEYDrMHwDJESTGTL8PPN6hZ0vrDUFWZvXJYLQTnL3dA=h310

YGitT6VlUpH7jkhsN3TGkQU_AHrbyDYJLfu7n2Uk0XQNPMidMGp2t6UtYWN4B1j1Ng=h310

Download this app on Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devcodez.superpoints and enter the referral code N3LUK3 to get your free 500 points.

Last edited:
Yes, I do. What exactly are you interested in? I hope you are more than eighteen years old. As for me, I began to be curious about additional sources of income a few years ago. My first job was as a trader. After some time, it became my main job. But I quit it a few months ago because I have lost my stake. Then I decided to find something not so stressful. It was hard for me to earn some money. Suddenly, my old friend called me and suggested me visiting this https://wealthpursuits.com/brigit-review// reliable site. It's possible to receive $1500 or more per month direct deposit. Two required conditions are having a United States bank account and to be 18 years old at least. Don't you think it's a really good option?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones