1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[APP][Ad Free] Shopping lists - Premium

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Marc Eteint, May 4, 2019.

1. Marc Eteint

Marc Eteint Newbie

Hi all,

I would like to introduce my second application, which is the Shopping lists app.

[​IMG] listed-twitter.png

Having done it first of all for myself and my family, I put everything I expected from an "electronic" shopping list as a feature.

Download : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.binsp.listed

Here are the features
    - Unit price calculation (with history).
    - Price calculation with discount (with history).
    - Unlimited creation of lists (for organization by supermarket, event, type of shopping).
    - Organize items by aisles and store.
    - Estimate of the total (with taking into account the promotional offer type 1 purchased = 1 offered).
    - Loyalty card management.
    - Sharing via sms and other apps available on the device.
    - Offline first synchronization of lists.
    - For synchronization no mail / or other account is required, just a QR code to scan or the identifier to enter.
    - Mark products purchased easily.
    - Sort by date, alphabetical order, store (shelving), custom.
    - Unsynchronized sorting between devices so that each one sorts in its own way.
    - Entry of item by keyboard, selection from suggestion, barcode, history and voice.
    - Add notes concerning the article (for future purchases).
    - Add photo on item (when the spouse does not know which article to take: -)).
    - Shopping mode which allows you to keep the phone awake during shopping time.
    - Different colors, to customize the application a little bit, including two "dark" colors.

• Application without ads, there is only the synchronization part that is not free (try 14 days free) because it requires me to have a decent server available 24 hours.

Thank you in advance for your feedback
    If you like it, please share [​IMG]

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Good luck with the app. :)

3. Marc Eteint

Marc Eteint Newbie

Hi,

I wasn't sure if I did it right, thank you.

Unforgiven likes this.
  4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

All good. :thumbsupdroid:

5. Marc Eteint

Marc Eteint Newbie

Hi All !

What's New

Enhanced and more convenient voice recognition for an important list.
    Added small icons for categories / aisles ️.
    Personalize even more with fonts.
    Added "quick edit" mode to enter prices and quantities more easily.

And we let you discover everything else .

Thank you to all our users ❤️

6. Marc Eteint

Marc Eteint Newbie

Update 1.03.01:

Improvement: Size of the application.
    New: Added a notification system to remember to shop.
    Bug: Bug fix.

1 year of synchronization for those who request it.

Grocery Shopping Lists - Liste

Grocery Shopping Lists - Liste Forum

net.binsp.listed

Easily manage your synchronized shopping list
with "Grocery shopping list - Listed"

No more post-it on the fridge or centralized shopping lists on the dining table in the kitchen (or worse scattered in the house) and that we end up necessarily forget in the car or worse at home , thanks to the application everyone has on their phone the shopping list, and can at any time add, modify, delete items to buy. You can start your tablet running list share it by syncing with a smartphone. Create multiple shopping lists depending on the store / supermarket, the type (ex: weekly or monthly shopping list), or for occasion (ex: picnic, school trip).
Creating shopping lists
: - By simple keyboard entry. - Selection among hundreds of suggested products. - By bar-code
with our bar-code database. - ️ Online and offline voice input
. - Product history
that you have already added to your shopping lists.
Synchronizing shopping lists: Synchronize
your shopping lists easily with your friends or family. Once the items have been added to the shopping list, everyone synchronized with you receives the latest changes instantly. Even if at the time of the entry of the item to buy you did not have connection, the shopping list will be synchronized automatically once the connection is reconnected. Synchronization does not require any registration by mail from you.

Useful tools during shopping

: Avoid wasting your time in supermarkets to spend several times in the same aisles because you have forgotten an item. Thanks to the classification of item by category / aisles. Thanks to the "shopping" mode the screen will not turn around and will not go off during the shopping. Discount Calculator
: Help needed during sales, enter the base price and select the discount and get the price you pay at checkout. Unit price
: Enter the price of the item, the quantity (the total weight, the number of units ...) and get the price per unit or per thousand. Loyalty Card
: To keep in mind, simply save your loyalty cards to your phone in the Grocery shopping list - Listed. At the cash register, present your smartphone to the cashier or card reader.

A few more

- Add images to item. - Add notes on the articles (eg: seen at such price in this place ...). - Estimate the total of your shopping before arriving at the checkout. - Apply different tax rates to items. - Manage promotional offers (eg: 1 bought = 1 offered, 50% on the second item) for price estimation. - Quickly change the price seen in supermarkets. - Organize the same list by aisles according to different stores. - Simply copy / move items from one list to another. - Share your list with other people who do not have the app (via SMS, Mail or WhatsApp). Grocery shopping list - Listed is the essential application so essential to organize your shopping list and forget nothing. Do not hesitate to contact us for further improvement (listed@binsp.net).
READ MORE
December 17, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs