• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[App] Battery Monitor

I just want to say thank you very much, i appreciate the hard work you have done to accomplish such task. I recently bough an extended battery(makes my phone fat but well worth it.). I don't quite know how or what i should put in your maxv/minv inputs. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
Since i can not post links i copied the specs of my new battery
Technical Specifications:
1. Cell type: Lithium Ion
2. Voltage:3.7V
3. Capacity:3500mAh
4.100% New Battery Charger for motorola
5.Easy to charge your battery without the phone
6.Built-in protection circuit prevents overcharging and heats
7.LED Charge indicator
8.Charge from a USB port or power outlet
9.Input: AC 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.15A
10.Output: DC 4.2V 350mA ~ + 50mA
11.Output: USB 5.2Vd.c. 800mA

Compatible Models:
Motorola Droid A855 Droid 2 A955
Package Includes:
1 x Extended Battery for Motorola Droid A855 Droid 2 A955
1 x Back Cover
1 x Battery charger For Motorola droid verizon

Upvote 0
@chris, it should be ok using the standard 3.2-4.2V, an extended battery will just take longer to drain, but the voltages should be the same. If you want to keep an eye on how high the voltage gets on a full charge and when the phone forces a shutdown, you can tweak the values, but the standard should be fine.

Upvote 0
IMPORTANT!!! - Version 9.5 and above is built on API 11+, Android 3.0+. The update required the removal of the 1% calculation for 2nd-init ROM's with broken charge_counters. Do not download the Market version if you're using a broken 2nd-init ROM that identifies itself as Android 3.0+. Use version 9.4, available here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54446973/BatteryMonitor.apk

This is also in the application description, which some people posting comments on the market obviously haven't seen.

Thanks folks

Sim2k

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones