• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP] "Boy or Girl". Check gender of your Android phone

cmyksoft

Aug 24, 2011
I've published my second app "Boy or Girl".
This application helps you to know the gender of your Android device. The gender calculated from IMEI code of your Android phone.
It is very simple app.

0.png
1.png

Links:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cmyksoft.boyorgirl

qr.png

The app connects to your DNA and uses complex algorithms to determine the studness of a being . Your phone didn't make the cut Rico (unlike mine which is a super stud) .It's apparent that feminine DNA has some how infiltrated your phone and made your phone lose the studness .Of course if you didnt had Hannah Montana in playlist.........

Upvote 0
The app connects to your DNA and uses complex algorithms to determine the studness of a being . Your phone didn't make the cut Rico (unlike mine which is a super stud) .It's apparent that feminine DNA has some how infiltrated your phone and made your phone lose the studness .Of course if you didnt had Hannah Montana in playlist.........

. thuh..war is OOOOOOOOooon, ........
rofl.gif

Upvote 0

rofl that was awesome XD

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones