• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App brain question

App Brain has no idea what version you're running on your device, therefore it let's you know if there is any sort of update for an app on your phone. Any update for later versions (1.6-2.1) won't be found for a device running 1.5. So, while a new version may be out there, you're stuck with what you got until some unknown OTA to 2.1.

Upvote 0
Haha ok i just wasnt sure if there really was an update and I wasnt getting it :/ lol

I was having the same question, after watching app brain work for awhile I notice the Market is better at telling me when an update is available. It is safe to click the X on the list in app brain (on the device) as it shows options to skip the update, never update or uninstall.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones