• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP] Car Models TRIVIA Game for Android

spi7fire

Nov 26, 2010
I'm proud to present a new game i've released to the market:

Do you think you can recognize Cars? Test yourself with this great Trivia game! with 50 Different car models and brands - pick the correct car picture from 4 options in 30 seconds, and earn points! Online Competing using Open-Feint!

With THREE different game types: fast track (60 seconds), Formula-One (3 minutes), and full round - play until you finish all 50 cars!

Nascar & Formula 1 Race Track Soundboard! Each correct/wrong answer will be followed by a proffesional racing cars caster, recorded from a real racing track field!

THE RULES:
* 30 Seconds to answer a question!
* Correct answer will add you point equals to the time left for the question (max 30 points).
* wrong answer will reduce you 10 points.
Try to master and finish game with more than 500 points!

*** Game supports ONLINE leaderboard scores submitting using Open Feint!

Download from market for FREE: https://market.android.com/details?id=Cars.Trivia.Top.Best.Android.Guess.Game

Enjoy! And if you can rate me on market i'd appreceate it!

ss-480-2-0

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones