1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

App compatibility

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Prophex, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Prophex

Prophex Lurker

I'm pretty sure that this question has been asked several times, but I couldn't find a definitive answer. I'm considering to buy a Chacha, but need an answer first.

I've heard and read that some apps are not very compatible with the Chacha's landscape display. One of the progs I would like to install is Sports Tracker. (been using it for years on my Nokia E71) On their website they say it should be compatible with a 320x480 screen, but since the Chacha has a 480x320 screen, I wonder if it will be compatible and how it will look.

So could someone (with the device) check if Sports Tracker works on the Chacha ?

And in general, how do apps that are only available in portrait act on the Chacha's landscape screen ? What are some populair apps that are not gonna be compatible ?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. raymerjacque

raymerjacque Lurker

ALL apps work in chacha. the only thing i have ever seen was that some show in potrait mode, not landscape. but this is quite rare and if mentioned to developer its ussualy fixed in a follow up release.

HTC ChaCha Forum

The HTC ChaCha release date was June 2011. Features and Specs include a 2.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1250mAh battery.

June 2011
Release Date
Reviews