1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General App compatibility

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Prophex, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Prophex

Prophex New Member

Apr 17, 2012
    I'm pretty sure that this question has been asked several times, but I couldn't find a definitive answer. I'm considering to buy a Chacha, but need an answer first.

I've heard and read that some apps are not very compatible with the Chacha's landscape display. One of the progs I would like to install is Sports Tracker. (been using it for years on my Nokia E71) On their website they say it should be compatible with a 320x480 screen, but since the Chacha has a 480x320 screen, I wonder if it will be compatible and how it will look.

So could someone (with the device) check if Sports Tracker works on the Chacha ?

And in general, how do apps that are only available in portrait act on the Chacha's landscape screen ? What are some populair apps that are not gonna be compatible ?

Advertisement

2. raymerjacque

raymerjacque Member

Apr 20, 2012
    ALL apps work in chacha. the only thing i have ever seen was that some show in potrait mode, not landscape. but this is quite rare and if mentioned to developer its ussualy fixed in a follow up release.

Tags: