• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help App d/l's stop

So yesterday I got a Huawei ascend. I connected to wifi and downloaded a few apps just fine. Today I connected to wifi once again just fine, however, this time when I try to download an app, it starts and stops within a few seconds. Has anyone else had this problem? ( the app I'm trying to download is launcher pro)

So yesterday I got a Huawei ascend. I connected to wifi and downloaded a few apps just fine. Today I connected to wifi once again just fine, however, this time when I try to download an app, it starts and stops within a few seconds. Has anyone else had this problem? ( the app I'm trying to download is launcher pro)

You need to go into the app drawer(where all your apps are) and open Talk. Then Click Menu button, More and select Sign Out. Then open Talk again and just exit. P.S. You will love Launcher Pro

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones