• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App descriptions............huh?

bigbadwulff

Android Expert
Jun 15, 2010
If any of you are developers or have anything to do with apps, please state what the app is for..............IN PLAIN ENGLISH! :)
Half the time I read the description and still have no friggen idea what it does.
Some of these folks are "can't see the forest for the trees' types. ;).
Step back out and explain what the app does in a basic form and then maybe go into detail.

You know whats even better?

The reviews...

Person A:
ZOMG!!1!!1 This is the best app in the whole wide world. Droid X. ***** (this is one of the devs freinds)

Person B:
ZOMG!!!1! This app sucks it FC'd on my phone 28 times ruined all my apps and my dog ran away. Droid X * (this guys so stupid he shouldn't even have a smart phone)

Person C:
This app sucks its only for english users. * (yet hes responding in engligh)

Id seriously have better luck with a crystal ball, and a rabbits foot determining if the app is any good based off the 98% of the reviews on the market. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones