• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP] DeuterIDE - Compile in the Cloud for your Android and BlackBerry Tablet!

favicon.png

What is DeuterIDE?
A mobile based programming text editor, compiler, and IDE built for Android and Blackberry Playbook. Complete with Dropbox integration, virtual keys for commonly used programming symbols, syntax highlighting, and support for over 40 programming languages, writing code on the go has never been easier.
How much does it cost?
For a limited time only $4.99!
Where do I get it?
DeuterIDE is currently under review on the BlackBerry App World, but you can get DeuterIDE for Android by going to DeuterIDE - Mobile Online Compiler and Text Editor for Android and BlackBerry OS and clicking on "Available for Android"! Or just click the link below.
Could I get a review/beta testing copy?
Of course you can! Just send me a private message and well discuss this based on how active you are on the forums.
Having a blog/forum is a big plus!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...=&purchaseButton=LfD9Z2iapLMbf71JIxKSjIV-KOQ=

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones