• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps App Feedback and Publishing Feedback!! Much Appreciated

Hello!
Glad to have joined this community.
Me and my brother have recently just created our first app. It is a basic android 3d game using the Unity3D Game engine. All programming was done in C#, and needless to say it was quite a learning experience going through all of it. I have two requests of any developers willing to help.

The first thing I would like to ask of all of you is any feedback you can provide on our publishing to the googlePlay store! I have read countless places that publishing is something critical to master, take a look at the screenshots/video etc.. Take a look at the app's page here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Orbital_Apps.Space_Blast

The second is for any developers who have programmed using the Unity game engine. I wanted to ask how it would be to best implement in-app purchases for our future games as well whats the best Advertisement engine to use for unity. We are still learning and trying to discover the best way to implement effective money model optimization! Right now it is paid (.99$) but I hear in-app purchases and ads are the way to go. However we don't know how to implement these yet.

I can upload an .apk for any people wanted to give feedback on the actual game! Its actually quite good for first timers! I look forward to creating future masterpieces!

Mark

Honestly, I say ditch the game, and focus on the Model viewer. That looks really cool. When viewing the model, can you take the rockets apart or is it all "see through"?

I would probably pay for a Rocket Model viewer for 99c that you can view each stage of the rocket and read info on it. Say, start with the first rockets and work your way to the shuttle?

Ok, well don't ditch the game, I realize it's your guys first game and maybe its just me. But, I think you can do better than that. Have you ever played Kerbal Space Program?

Definitely keep that logo at the end though, that was well done. And you have screenshots and a video of the game in action. Seems good there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones