• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App for Club Music, Dubstep, and House Music

Your best bet might be Soundcloud, as a lot of big labels put out tracks/playlists on their pages there. For example I listen to a lot of House and there are tons of labels releasing stuff, for example L.I.E.S. It takes a bit of searching to find some good stuff but it's worth it in the end.

Also while I'm here I may as well plug my favourite house track of this year - https://soundcloud.com/hnny/no

Upvote 0
If you are interested in electronic music, I have created an app to play trance (goa, psychedelic, progressive, etc.) from different media systems (including YouTube and SoundCloud). You may want to give it a go. It doesn't expose dubstep or house at the moment, but I am gonna add those genres as well soon.

Search for "Psyself" on Google Play.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones