1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

app for making volume lower?fine volume control app help?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by absiinthe, May 6, 2012.

1. absiinthe

absiinthe Lurker
    None

May 3, 2012
    Hi I installed the trail 'fine volume control' app on my phone because the lowest music volume setting on my xperia ray is too loud. It's supposed to let you listen to your music as low as 1%, but whenever I try dragging the volume bar down lower than the default lowest volume on my phone it just goes silent until I drag it back up. I've unchecked the option in settings about showing your phones default lowest point but thats not helping. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? Or if there's another app that can do this? Thanks.

Advertisement

2. Trixeh

Trixeh Lurker
    None

Jul 13, 2013
    I believe Smart Volume Control+ is capable of doing this. You can visit their website on this link and give it a try!

I've tried Fine Volume Control and Persist but I found SVC+ to be the best among them. It's easy to use and it gets the job done.

funkylogik likes this.
  3. dtommy79

dtommy79 Lurker
    None

Nov 12, 2013
    I believe the app called "Smart Profiles" can do something similar, but I agree with Trixeh about Smart Volume Control. It provides way more features and options. Check out their tutorial page and see if it's ok for you.