1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General App for recording & saving calls

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by SensualFreeSpirit, Sep 12, 2016.

1. SensualFreeSpirit

None

Sep 12, 2016
    Female
    Hi,

So I have the Note 3, & someone told me about the app "Call Recorder."

I started using it, thought it was great, until it took their support WEEKS to finally tell me WHY my calls weren't being stored in my Google Driver. If they are that ignorant that they can't even figure it out within 5 minutes, I don't want them. Turns out it only works if you have the paid version.

Not only that, but it stops recording calls after a certain point (I just looked & the 8th was the last date it recorded) & so now I just missed recording an important phone call) :(

Does anyone know of another app that DOES record ongoing & does sync with Google Drive automatically so that it stores all my recordings there & not on my phone?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. FunyBunny

FunyBunny Lurker
    None

Jul 22, 2016
    Male
    As I knew call recording performe well on Rooted Android phone but you could purchase some apps with few bucks from Google Play store

3. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Android Expert

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    Retired and loving it.
    Oklahoma grasslands
    ummm, are you talking about ACR Call Recorder?

if so, you are incorrect. I have had it on two Samsung S5 phones, a Note 4 stock VZW phone, and now on my Note 4 rooted 4.4.4 phone............

I am using the Paid version because all good developers deserve to be paid for their excellent products.

It always works, just like it says it will.
    • It saves to the phone
    • It sends it to Drive ( if you want )
    • It always sends it to my gmail address, has never failed to do that, in fact it will hold onto that recording forever until a WiFi is available for it to use.
    • And, it has never, ever, stopped recording for me. I have a recording that is 1 hour and 27 minutes long, and it worked like a champ and did everything it was supposed to do.