• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

app for volume increase

Alf Huckit

Lurker
Jun 8, 2011
:rolleyes:Hi everyone new to forum, is there an app to increase media max volume level when watching videos/films on HTC Desire S,as i can't get it loud enough when traveling on planes/trains etc,if there is not can some please develop one i would be more than happy to pay for it, im sure it would be a good seller as there is a lot of people searching for such an app with not much luck.Looking forward to any replys big thanks,Alf.:thinking:

Hah! Those aren't proper at all, just overpriced garbage.
Ha ha, I also don't like Bose... :D

@Alf Huckit,
Try it with couple of other headphones if you can (perhaps friends can give you, or just go to shop and tell them you want to buy good headphones, but want first to test them). This way you should see if there are differences (for me there was a huge difference).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones