Play Store link to download app
Do you have to lose weight for an upcoming wedding? Are you looking to build muscle for your ultimate physique? Happy with your current weight?
MyWeigh is a simple weight tracker app I made which will let you monitor your weight against your daily food intake target over time.
With the knowledge of how your food intake impacts your weight, you'll be one step closer to your ideal weight!
- Made with Material Design 2/Material Theming.
- Easy entry of weight and food intake (With date and time recorded too).
- Edit and delete existing entries.
- Easily see any trends over time using the chart.
- Scroll through the list of your recorded entries.
- Choose different time periods you want to view (1 week, 1 month, 2 months, etc.).
- Automatic date and time recording (Can manually record date and time as well).
- Change the weight (kg, lb, st) and food intake (Cal, kJ) units used.
- Change the date format used.
- Optional recording of the food intake if you only want to track your weight.
- Display time in 24 hour format.
- Use a comma instead of a full stop as a decimal separator.
- Export and import your recorded data to a comma-separated values (.CSV) file. Note: Other apps' exported CSVs currently cannot be imported.