1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

[APP] [Free] Kitwall

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Bhop23, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Bhop23

Bhop23 Lurker
    None

Aug 5, 2016
    Male
    Hi, guys! I would like to tell you about the app a friend of mine created. That’s great notification app which eases the way you could talk to your audience.
    [​IMG]
    Kitwall is a mobile application that is design for efficient group communication. With this application you can create certain walls to communicate with other people. I find this app very effective, it’s easy and convenient in use; people may subscribe for your wall and communicate with you. The system of subscription is very easy, and does not consume much of your time.

Walls for people to interact may be public or private. For example it’s especially helpful to organize a certain public wall, when organizing and event or managing a group of coworkers. Moreover there are no limits to the subscribers, it’s great when you have to organize a large public meeting or event and can message and communicate with the visitors. You may also create private walls, for your friends or family. It’s also good that you can attach various files, like documents and photos, share and spread them between the walls that you created or that you are a part of.
    [​IMG]

Usually when writing a product review people include pros and cons, but honestly I do not see any cons in this mobile app. Its stable working and comfort in use are its key advantages. People may use various apps and platforms, but this one is especially efficient in organizational and management purposes. I find it way easier to complete the work with this application. It’s definitely worth downloading. Moreover I cannot provide any alternatives of the same comfort and efficiency.

In conclusion, I would say that I grateful to the developers who created such a great application. In today’s fast moving and busy life, this application gives great opportunities for communication, organization and management. It certainly recommend it to everyone.

You could try it out here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.venplex.android.alertsystems

Advertisement

pythondude likes this.
  2. pythondude

pythondude Lurker
    None

Aug 7, 2016
    Male
    The web site says that it is just right if you have a group and like to communicate without the group members chatting among themselves in your group. I find this very interesting about this app.

Thanks,

3. Bhop23

Bhop23 Lurker
    None

Aug 5, 2016
    Male
    Thanks for the feedback. I hope that you'll find it handy and useful