• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP][FREE] NS Wallet - Password Manager

nyxbull

Lurker
Aug 25, 2012
Secure, reliable and easy to use password keeper for your confidential information (like passwords, credit cards numbers, pin codes, phones and etc).

- the app is FREE to use
- Internet is not used to reduce the risk of data loss
- all information is encrypted using AES cypher algorithm, nobody will be able to access your private information even if your device is lost or stolen
- the app is very flexible, there is possibility to add any type of your own custom information
- the app automatically creates backups of your information and stores it in separate folder on SD card/internal storage
- app is locked automatically if it is not used
- embedded password generator can be used to produce highly secure passwords

NS Wallet is still in active development phase, send any suggestions, comments and problems to e-mail support@nyxbull.com.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nyxbull.nswallet

nsw_login.png
nsw_main.png

Feedback from our happy customers:

★★★★★ Love this app! I've been in the technology business for over 20 years. This is one of the best password management apps I've seen in a long while. It keeps getting better. This is an excellent app for many reasons noncommercial which is,ease of use. Keep up the great work!

★★★★★ Personal Helper. I am so very happy to have this App. It has helped me more than I first thought. A must have for EVERYONE!

★★★★★ Fantastic app! It does everything it says, and does it beautifully. No glitches. I highly recommend this app.

★★★★★ First Class. Downloaded the app, weeks ago (HTC One), more than impressed with it's function. Sunday afternoon, app crashed, sent report via the app, Monday morning, developer sent repair and up-rated the app. Brilliant service, Excellent.

★★★★★ Fantastic I had been using another app for this purpose, with my iPhone. Having just changed to my new HTC One X I tried this for the same job. It's great. Much better than I was using before. Very intuitive and very secure. Great app guys. I would highly advise anyone to get it.

Reactions: Wapangj

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones