• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[App][Free] Voltage Music Player (Material Design)

snipe

Oct 28, 2014
voltage is awesome music player with Material design:
Volatge Music player. link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snipevoltage.music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5-GRFWpIIc

this is first of its kind music player with material design and a lot of features ke gapless playback, crossfading, multiple music libraries, and unofficial Google Music support*, Voltage has everything you need in a music player. and all these fetures are free and even ad free.
uD1v5iVisapNCXHMTWGsA3Fyy5qgH2m6xmulWqH3IcKnQ9L3gdcNNOoEdcpzZ6DlOMM=h310-rw

dhUiNH1B5fliWPRuVFhY90yj70K2CBnOEj0yUH1HhHLsLo1rmYYiK_zhrITexyFMfTs=h310-rw

Attachments

• Screenshot1.jpg
    Screenshot1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot2.jpg
    Screenshot2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot6.jpg
    Screenshot6.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 56
Are you by any chance the developer? That seems likely: the app was first released only yesterday, and you created an account to tell us about it. If so it is dishonest to say you "found" the app - better to edit your post to say you've released it if that is the case.

yes i am the developer for app, if found makes any such difference i will edit op.

Upvote 0
if found makes any such difference i will edit op.

It makes a big difference - developer announcements should be confined to this sub-forum, as per the Site Rules. ;)

Having said that, thanks for the prompt edit. I'd recommend adding a few links to screenshots to showcase the unique design, as those always help attract users.

Reactions: codesplice
Upvote 0
It makes a big difference - developer announcements should be confined to this sub-forum, as per the Site Rules. ;)

Having said that, thanks for the prompt edit. I'd recommend adding a few links to screenshots to showcase the unique design, as those always help attract users.

hi Slug, screenshots already added in op.

Reactions: Robertjane and Slug
Upvote 0
Yes, thanks for the edit. :)

The reason it makes a difference is that if you say you found an app it implies that you have no connection to it and are making an independent recommendation (because if you are the developer you didn't find it, you put it there). If you are actually the developer it would be misleading to let people think that, and so it's important to be clear about your connection to the app.

Anyway, we're very pleased to have you here. :)

Upvote 0
Yes, thanks for the edit. :)

The reason it makes a difference is that if you say you found an app it implies that you have no connection to it and are making an independent recommendation (because if you are the developer you didn't find it, you put it there). If you are actually the developer it would be misleading to let people think that, and so it's important to be clear about your connection to the app.

Anyway, we're very pleased to have you here. :)

thanks!

plz review app and give feedback

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones