1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

App hates the Note 5 - Alexa

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by NightAngel79, Oct 6, 2016.

1. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator Thread Starter

Never fits on screen and updates in play store always fail. Haven't updated any amazon apps in months. What gives?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

Not sure, my Alexa app updated on the Note 7...

3. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator Thread Starter

Well, I have no experience with the Note 7.

The Note 5 won't ever update the amazon apps. And the Alexa app looks horrible on it. Menu and search bar are occupying the same space. It's like app was never rendered correctly for Note 5. Been like that since we first started using the app. Looks fine on my HTC 10 though. I had sporatic issues updating the app on my m9 though. (all amazon apps)

4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

I had Easy Voice Recorder on Amazon's Absolutely Free program, and it never updated on my Note 7. Finally, I uninstalled it from Amazon and just bought the thing in Play. No issues.

5. joecpu

joecpu Lurker

No problems updating in the v20

Amazon Alexa

Amazon Alexa Forum

com.amazon.dee.app

Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences. DISCOVER MORE • Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa • Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills • Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books MANAGE YOUR DEVICES • Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go • Create routines to automate your smart home devices MUSIC & BOOKS • Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices • Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music ORGANIZE YOUR DAY • View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more STAY CONNECTED • Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom • Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost

READ MORE
March 12, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
10M+
Installs