1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

App Help - Can you find this app?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TF1984, Mar 3, 2011.

1. TF1984

TF1984 Android Enthusiast

Hey peeps, Hoping someone can give me some quick assistance, I would be so appreciative.

For some reason, my phone will not allow me to find "motospeak" on the market. Can the rest of you see it? If so, is there anyone who can download, back up and upload it for me?

THANKs!!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Im guessing motospeak is a motorola app? if so, you wont be able to get it on an evo.

3. sikclown

sikclown Android Expert

Incorrect. I downloaded and installed it just fine on my stock Evo. It is Motorola's App to let phones use text over Bluetooth with Motorola headsets.

4. TF1984

TF1984 Android Enthusiast

CRAP!!!! I think I can't pull it up because it is Android 1.5 to 2.2 only. I am running 2.3.

Sik are you rooted? Any way you would possibly consider copying the apk with root explorer and send it to me? It's free so it's not pirating...

It's an app DEV'd by Motorola for all Android phones. Made to go with Finiti or Command One Bluetooth headsets...

5. sikclown

sikclown Android Expert

Sorry not rooted.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews