• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[App help] How do I get emoji on my HTC One

I have the same problem with the emoji keyboard being greyed out under language and keyboard settings even though it's supposedly now turned ON. : ( This is obviously an HTC One glitch! I installed two separate emoji apps from Google Play but it makes no difference. The apps don't work either and the Emoji keyboard turned itself OFF when I installed them! I turned keyboard setting back to ON but option is STILL greyed out.

Upvote 0
Emoticons are a kind of like a new language for iPhone users so take the time to examine one of the several different offers you will find on the Apple AppStore and download the one that suits you best. Most users download the “Emoji Free” which is a very complete free App, but there are many more emoticon Apps out there for all tastes. The first thing you need to do is to download your Emoticons App, chose between: Emoji, Emoji Free ,Emoji for Iphone 4s HD etc… Install the App following the procedure. You will notice that the App is installed as if it was another language in your device.

Read more: How do i use emoji on instagram with my htc one x? - I cant find any application to download for instagram emoji. I had downloaded handcebt emoji, however i dont have option on my keyboard to use it in instagram....

Upvote 0
Does anyone know of an Emoji Android app that will work for facebook on the HTC One X? I have tried all of the above solutions and none of them worked for me. Please help! Thanks!

I've already stated in post 8 in this thread. Although one might find a way to post emoji codes to FB, say using an emoji enabled keyboard, there's no guarantee that the reader will be able to see it, and highly likely that their browser or device won't have it(unless they're in Japan possibly).

For example this is how one type of emoji coding appears in Firefox on my Mac with OS X Snow Leopard.
attachment.php

source:
Emoji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Where emoji usually does work is if you're all using the same service and specific software/device. e.g. Tencent WeChat, Apple iMessage, NTT DoCoMo, etc.
emoji.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones