• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[App help] Question for handcent users

Rob Jones

Sep 30, 2010
Is it possible to hide the first line of the message you have sent someone?

Underneath the name of the person you send the SMS to, I can see what I have wrote. I have searched high and low and cant seem to find that option to hide it. I have contacted handcent 3 times and learned only one thing from them - there service sucks as they totally ignored my posts)

No big deal I know but on my other HTC I could hide the first line of the message and its more an irritation now me not knowing how to do it

Really?

Okay, would you mind running it by me then.

The customization settings of handcent? I don't have that option.

Handcent>menu button>settings>custom style>conversation list settings

Id mind tbh :thumbup:

I'm Asian, so some slang I don't understand. Lol.

Reactions: Rob Jones
Upvote 0
Handcent>menu button>settings>custom style>conversation list settings

Many thanks chanchan and i apologize if i sounded direct. I did think you were taking the piss so better to ask openly than just wonder. Anyway your help was appreciated, I have it sorted.:)

ps its probably better to ignore that *** in the pink dress sticking her nose in where it doesnt concern her - but hey she is just an attention seeking ***** that probably cant afford a stick of new lisptick

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones