1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

App icon question

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Questionman007, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Questionman007

There's a lol kid face in status bar. No idea what app it's for. Is love to post a pic but I'm on a phone and cannot. Te icon is just a face kid looking wit hair.

Social media? I have no idea what app the icons for.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nuurhasan

nuurhasan Newbie

Please be more specific? I didn't really get what you are trying to ask?

3. Questionman007

An icon showed up on a friends phone he gave me, it's a child's face wit hair, the icon in the status bar (other side of wifi and stuff) it's a kids face , has some hair, and I have no idea what the app is the icon belongs too. Was hoping someone would know as to what app the icon belongs too

4. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Moderator

A screenshot would help us immensely with being able to ID the icon.

What kind of phone is it on?

Does the icon have a corresponding entry in the notification pull down? If so, you should be able to long-press on the notification and select "App Info" to see what application generated the notification.

funkylogik likes this.
  5. Questionman007

6. Questionman007

[​IMG]

That's the pic

7. Questionman007

8. mills2533

mills2533 Well-Known Member

Slide down your notification drawer and tap the item with the smiley. It should take you to the app that sent the notification.

9. Questionman007

I can't anymore cuz i don't have the phone anymore. I was wondering because I don't know what apps my kids might have been using and such so I'm looking to figure it out. Was hoping someone on here had seen this icon before and could tell me.

10. codesplice

My work network is apparently blocking access to the image, so I'm afraid I can't provide any further assistance. :(

11. Questionman007

Well I still haven't figured it out as of yet codesplice so if u see it at home I'm still looking for an answer :) lol

Of anyone can tell me that icon I'd be greatly appriciated

12. kavin_d

kavin_d Lurker

1st you can analysis what type of icon give your c then create better icon and images comparative to your competitor

13. Questionman007

I'm looking to see what that icon app is. Thanks anyways... Anyone have any idea? I use iPhone so I couldn't tell ya anything android apps. But my kids was using one and seen this on it so I'd like to find out what app it is.

[​IMG]

14. Questionman007

15. Questionman007

Please, anyone help???

16. codesplice

I took a look last night, but didn't recognize the icon. Your best bet will probably be to check out the notification entry the next time you can get your hands on the phone.

funkylogik likes this.
  17. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

If the device was registered to your gmail account or you know the account your kids used to install the app from the play store, you can log in to play on a pc and look at the app list for that device.

funkylogik and codesplice like this.