• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP] Light Flow - Control your LED notification and reminders (phone specific app.. works on DX)

I have the galaxy nexus and the biggest problem I have with this application is that for some reason it turns on the talk back featute even though it shows it is not selected and it doesnt make a difference whether you check the feature then uncheck it the damn thing keeps running in the background as long as the light flow app is running i noticed that the developer for this app commented here any ideas on how to fix this? I tried the free version of the app but i dont want to risk buying it if the same crap wilk happen

Hi, this is an android bug. Go to our website Home select faqs, tgen issues right at the bottom of the page. Then the 2nd bullet point describes this and a workaround.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones