Before anyone refers me to the "Low on space" sticky, pleeeeze - I am not low on space! But I am interested in avoiding low space when I do that next large speech engine download, so I went and checked my stats under the Android SD card item. What I found there seemed impossible, it told me that my Incredible has 6.60 GB storage, and that 6.58 is available - in short, almost no apps are installed in my internal memory, therefore they must be all on my SD card! My SD card has been chronically redlining due to my media file collecting and then certain apps which record video while you drive can take up a gig or more, but I'm aware of these issues. And there do happen to be a very large number of app folders on my SD card, which do not tend to be removed when it's owner app is removed. It was the question of how so little of my internal storage gets used (when you really need that gig or two, 6.58 is a lot to not be using) that brought me to the Android App Manager, and then what I saw under the SD apps tab made even less sense. It says that I have a handful calculators and similar apps, one browser theme never used, and one action game which I stopped playing after only a few plays almost a year ago. I may play it again sometime, but it can't be that big, and anyway it's beside the point. It's not the question of how much space they take up, I watch that anyway. The big mystery is that my SD apps are almost entirely unaccounted for. It's impossible for nearly 300 apps to be installed on the .02 GB of internal space which Android accounts for as used, therefore they must be on my SD card (anyway I have seen the SD folders which they make). Well, I know there are at least secondary folders for my apps (for file storage) on my SD card, and if there no primary files on that card for the apps not accounted for under the Android SD tab, then the Android App Manager is not reporting my information correctly. If the remaining 285 of my apps are installed on my internal storage, then the Android SD storage information isn't reported correctly either. I would be grateful to anyone who can shed some light on this funny Android accounting (as I see it).