1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

app memory missing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reddragon72, May 30, 2010.

1. reddragon72

reddragon72 Well-Known Member

I have been getting low memory warnings on me N1 and have not been able to receive txt and emails do to this. That is my first Q, why would my apps storage(192megs that is put aside for apps) effect my ability to receive txt and email? Now here is the biggie, I decided to add up all my installed apps and that adds up to 133 megs of installed apps, and there data associated with each app. So that leaves me with 59 megs availible but the storage remaining tells me that I have 13megs availible. So where is my app storage? What is taking this up in the background, and how do I get rid of it?

2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery

Your emails/texts aren't saved in internal memory. Have you tried clearing all of the cache memory that your apps are using that you don't need? Also, in you browser -> menu -> more -> settings and clear some of the data (history, cookies, cache)? Try to see if that helps.

Nexus One Forum

The Nexus One release date was January 2010. Features and Specs include a 1400mAh battery, 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, and Snapdragon S1 processor.

January 2010
Release Date
Reviews