1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

App Messages

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by grammyjo, May 3, 2021 at 1:51 PM.

1. grammyjo

grammyjo Lurker

I activated my A10e yesterday. I can get messages from my contacts, but when I try to log into my Samsung acct or other apps that need code verification, no messages come through. Very frustrating, to say the least. Did I change something I shouldn't have?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

is it just your samsung account? or others as well? if so which ones are you also having trouble?

3. grammyjo

grammyjo Lurker

My issue is that any app I want to use that needs me to submit a verification code that they messaged..I'm not getting those messages, so I have no idea what the code is. Along with Samsung, today was FB. I can receive and send messages to my contacts w/o any problem.

4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Maybe check your message app's settings. If you can receive messages from your contacts only then the thing I'd check is whether you have some setting that's telling it only to accept messages from your contacts/block messages from unknown senders? I've not seen that particular setting in one of my SMS apps, but I don't have a Samsung so don't know that they don't have something like that (like some phone apps will block unknown callers).

ocnbrze likes this.

Samsung Galaxy A10e Forum

The Samsung Galaxy A10e release date was August 2019. Features and Specs include a 3000mAh battery, 5.83" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, and Exynos 7884 processor.

August 2019
Release Date
Reviews