1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

app on store demo not on tablet, can't find to buy

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Android Question

None
    Just bought a new Samsung galaxy tab 3. The demo @ Costco had a note app, thought it was call 'S Notes' but unable to find the right/same one. It had paper opt like yellow legal, white lined, grid paper and different writing types like pencil, pen, and marker. The biggest and most important part to me was that it turned hand writing into text and wasn't just a postit sized. I want to use it for creative writing and transfer to pc(word). I'm not sure it the demo could do the last part with the pc but if you know of one that can that would be ideal. Thanks.

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    S-Note. It's a Samsung-only app (Samsung puts it in their devices). I'm not sure whether the Tab 3 comes with it - someone in the store could have taken it off a phone it comes on. Talk to the manager of the store, ask if you could talk to whoever set the demo tab up and find out whether it's supposed to come with S-Note or not.

If it should, someone uninstalled it on yours, and they should swap you for a new one. If not, find someone who has a phone that has it, have them back it up to an apk file, put the apk file on your tab and run it (use a file manager). That will install the program.